Publishing research using ab2244? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2244 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Gerasimcik N et al. The Small Rho GTPases Rac1 and Rac2 Are Important for T-Cell Independent Antigen Responses and for Suppressing Switching to IgG2b in Mice. Front Immunol 8:1264 (2017). PubMed: 29056938
- Assani K et al. Human Cystic Fibrosis Macrophages Have Defective Calcium-Dependent Protein Kinase C Activation of the NADPH Oxidase, an Effect Augmented by Burkholderia cenocepacia. J Immunol 198:1985-1994 (2017). PubMed: 28093527
- Sowrirajan B et al. Interleukin-27 Enhances the Potential of Reactive Oxygen Species Generation from Monocyte-derived Macrophages and Dendritic cells by Induction of p47(phox). Sci Rep 7:43441 (2017). PubMed: 28240310
- Hinterseher I et al. Immunohistochemical analysis of the natural killer cell cytotoxicity pathway in human abdominal aortic aneurysms. Int J Mol Sci 16:11196-212 (2015). PubMed: 25993291
- Kawazu M et al. Transforming mutations of RAC guanosine triphosphatases in human cancers. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:3029-34 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23382236
- Tomilov AA et al. Decreased superoxide production in macrophages of long-lived p66Shc knock-out mice. J Biol Chem 285:1153-65 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19892704
- Ramgolam VS et al. T cell LFA-1 engagement induces HuR-dependent cytokine mRNA stabilization through a Vav-1, Rac1/2, p38MAPK and MKK3 signaling cascade. PLoS One 5:e14450 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21206905