For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
Customer kindly contacted us regarding positve and negative primers for our ChIP grade antibodies.
Asked on Feb 06 2013
I've compiled some information below regarding potential primer sets for the ChIP antibodies we talked about, where information was lacking (verified in ChIP by other researches), I included links to abReviews and references that used the antibody in ChIP.
1. ab817: GAPDH (+), GAD1 (-), AFM (-), Factor VIII (-)
2. ab1791: GAPDH, RPL30, ALDOA, MYO-D, SERPINA, AFM, SAT2, SATa (each batch is verified against this primer set, an example image of one batch test is given on the datasheet)
3. ab7030: was verified in ChIP by other researchers submitting data through our abReview system and specific references. Their positive and negative controls used are given through the link below, as well as a "click to contact this user" link that allows you to contact the researchers if you would like more specific primer information. The specific references with ChIP listed in bold are good sources for positive and negative primers as well.
a) Abreview: (NFKBIA promoter (+), GAPDH (-)) https://www.abcam.com/HDAC3-antibody-ChIP-Grade-ab7030-reviews.html?intabreviewid=25057
b) Abreview: https://www.abcam.com/HDAC3-antibody-ChIP-Grade-ab7030-reviews.html?intabreviewid=18386
c) Specific references: https://www.abcam.com/HDAC3-antibody-ChIP-Grade-ab7030-references.html
4. ab111069 Untested in ChIP.
5. ab992: was verified in ChIP by other researchers (abReviews and specific references)
a) Specific references: https://www.abcam.com/Rad21-antibody-ChIP-Grade-ab992-references.html
b) Abreview: https://www.abcam.com/Rad21-antibody-ChIP-Grade-ab992-reviews.html?intabreviewid=14542
c) Abreview: (EBV 3+ (+), EBV1,2,4,5,6 (-), GAPDH (-), Cen (-)) https://www.abcam.com/Rad21-antibody-ChIP-Grade-ab992-reviews.html?intabreviewid=33942
Our ChIP primer sets:
Answered on Feb 06 2013