Publishing research using ab133534? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab133534 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Zhong Q et al. Cyclin D1 silencing impairs DNA double strand break repair, sensitizes BRCA1 wildtype ovarian cancer cells to olaparib. Gynecol Oncol 152:157-165 (2019). PubMed: 30414739
- Luo J et al. MicroRNA-146a-5p Enhances Radiosensitivity in Hepatocellular Carcinoma through Replication Protein A3 Induced Activation of the DNA Repair Pathway. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30462539
- Tong L et al. RDM1 plays an oncogenic role in human lung adenocarcinoma cells. Sci Rep 8:11525 (2018). PubMed: 30069034
- Guo X et al. HMGB1 knockdown increases MM cell vulnerability by regulating autophagy and DNA damage repair. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 37:205 (2018). PubMed: 30157958
- Johnson TI et al. Fumarate hydratase loss promotes mitotic entry in the presence of DNA damage after ionising radiation. Cell Death Dis 9:913 (2018). PubMed: 30190474
- Gong H et al. p73 coordinates with ?133p53 to promote DNA double-strand break repair. Cell Death Differ N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29511339
- Haas KT et al. Single-molecule localization microscopy reveals molecular transactions during RAD51 filament assembly at cellular DNA damage sites. Nucleic Acids Res 46:2398-2416 (2018). PubMed: 29309696
- Liu JC et al. Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate exposure impairs meiotic progression and DNA damage repair in fetal mouse oocytes in vitro. Cell Death Dis 8:e2966 (2017). PubMed: 28771232
- Mackay DR et al. Nup153 and Nup50 promote recruitment of 53BP1 to DNA repair foci by antagonizing BRCA1-dependent events. J Cell Sci 130:3347-3359 (2017). PubMed: 28751496
- Jones SE et al. ATR Is a Therapeutic Target in Synovial Sarcoma. Cancer Res 77:7014-7026 (2017). PubMed: 29038346
- Kondrashova O et al. Secondary Somatic Mutations RestoringRAD51CandRAD51DAssociated with Acquired Resistance to the PARP Inhibitor Rucaparib in High-Grade Ovarian Carcinoma. Cancer Discov 7:984-998 (2017). PubMed: 28588062
- Gong L et al. p53 isoform ?133p53 promotes efficiency of induced pluripotent stem cells and ensures genomic integrity during reprogramming. Sci Rep 6:37281 (2016). PubMed: 27874035
- Boysen G et al. SPOP mutation leads to genomic instability in prostate cancer. Elife 4:N/A (2015). WB . PubMed: 26374986
- Shen Y et al. BMN 673, a novel and highly potent PARP1/2 inhibitor for the treatment of human cancers with DNA repair deficiency. Clin Cancer Res 19:5003-15 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23881923