Product nameAnti-RAIDD antibody [EPR1639]
See all RAIDD primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR1639] to RAIDD
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human RAIDD aa 100-200. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Raji, HeLa, K562 and MCF7 cell lysates.
Mouse: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with this species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76465 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.|
|ICC||1/100 - 1/250.|
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionApoptotic adaptor molecule specific for caspase-2 and FASL/TNF receptor-interacting protein RIP. In the presence of RIP and TRADD, CRADD recruits caspase-2 to the TNFR-1 signalling complex.
Tissue specificityConstitutively expressed in most tissues, with particularly high expression in adult heart, testis, liver, skeletal muscle, fetal liver and kidney.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CARD domain.
Contains 1 death domain.
DomainContains a death domain involved in the binding of RIP protein.
The CARD domain mediates the interaction with caspase-2.
- Information by UniProt
- CASP2 and RIPK1 domain containing adaptor with death domain antibody
- Caspase and RIP adapter with death domain antibody
- Caspase and RIP adaptor with death domain antibody
All lanes : Anti-RAIDD antibody [EPR1639] (ab76465) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Raji cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 4 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 23 kDa
Observed band size: 23 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Vigneswara V & Ahmed Z Pigment epithelium-derived factor mediates retinal ganglion cell neuroprotection by suppression of caspase-2. Cell Death Dis 10:102 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30718480) »
- Di Donato N et al. Mutations in CRADD Result in Reduced Caspase-2-Mediated Neuronal Apoptosis and Cause Megalencephaly with a Rare Lissencephaly Variant. Am J Hum Genet 99:1117-1129 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27773430) »