Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA
Aqueous buffered solution(50uL of ddH2O and 50uL of glycerol as a cryoprotecant. It also contains 10ug of BSA as a bulking/stabilizing agent, and 0.09% sodium azide as a preservative/anti-microbial)
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203282 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.
When using a fluorescent probe the recommended dilution is 1/50 – 1/200
FunctionTransports the calcitonin gene-related peptide type 1 receptor (CALCRL) to the plasma membrane. Acts as a receptor for calcitonin-gene-related peptide (CGRP) together with CALCRL.
Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues including the uterus, bladder, brain, pancreas and gastro-intestinal tract.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RAMP family.
- Information by UniProt
- Calcitonin receptor like receptor activity modifying protein 1 antibody
- Calcitonin-receptor-like receptor activity-modifying protein 1 antibody
- CRLR activity modifying protein 1 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Yan D et al. Neuropeptides Substance P and Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide Accelerate the Development and Fibrogenesis of Endometriosis. Sci Rep 9:2698 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30804432) »
- Zhang Y et al. Implant-derived magnesium induces local neuronal production of CGRP to improve bone-fracture healing in rats. Nat Med 22:1160-1169 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27571347) »