Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RAMP3
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RAMP3 antibody
See all RAMP3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RAMP3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the N terminal of Human RAMP3
- IHC-P: Human breast tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78017 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
RelevanceRAMP3 (receptor calcitonin activity modifying protein 3) transports the calcitonin gene-related peptide type 1 receptor (CALCRL) to the plasma membrane. It acts as a receptor for adrenomedullin (AM) together with CALCRL. It is strongly expressed in lung, breast, immune system and fetal tissues and belongs to the RAMP family.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein
- Calcitonin receptor like receptor activity modifying protein 3 antibody
- CRLR activity modifying protein 3 antibody
- CRLR activity-modifying protein 3 antibody
ab78017 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Wu X et al. IAPP modulates cellular autophagy, apoptosis, and extracellular matrix metabolism in human intervertebral disc cells. Cell Death Discov 3:16107 (2017). PubMed: 28149534
- Fu W et al. Role of microglial amylin receptors in mediating beta amyloid (Aß)-induced inflammation. J Neuroinflammation 14:199 (2017). PubMed: 28985759