Publishing research using ab64276? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab64276 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Mamede JI et al. Cyclophilins and nucleoporins are required for infection mediated by capsids from circulating HIV-2 primary isolates. Sci Rep 7:45214 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28345672
- Lång A et al. Visualization of PML nuclear import complexes reveals FG-repeat nucleoporins at cargo retrieval sites. Nucleus 8:404-420 (2017). PubMed: 28402725
- Dharan A et al. Bicaudal D2 facilitates the cytoplasmic trafficking and nuclear import of HIV-1 genomes during infection. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E10707-E10716 (2017). PubMed: 29180435
- Dharan A et al. KIF5B and Nup358 Cooperatively Mediate the Nuclear Import of HIV-1 during Infection. PLoS Pathog 12:e1005700 (2016). PubMed: 27327622
- Lowe AR et al. Importin-ß modulates the permeability of the nuclear pore complex in a Ran-dependent manner. Elife 4:N/A (2015). PubMed: 25748139
- Isnard A et al. Impact of Leishmania infection on host macrophage nuclear physiology and nucleopore complex integrity. PLoS Pathog 11:e1004776 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25826301
- Cha K et al. The Cellular Distribution of RanGAP1 Is Regulated by CRM1-Mediated Nuclear Export in Mammalian Cells. PLoS One 10:e0141309 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26506250
- Kazyken D et al. The nuclear import of ribosomal proteins is regulated by mTOR. Oncotarget 5:9577-93 (2014). PubMed: 25294810
- Mamede JI et al. Heterogeneous susceptibility of circulating SIV isolate capsids to HIV-interacting factors. Retrovirology 10:77 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23883001
- Jodoin JN et al. The snRNA-processing complex, Integrator, is required for ciliogenesis and dynein recruitment to the nuclear envelope via distinct mechanisms. Biol Open 2:1390-6 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24285713
- Roscioli E et al. Importin-ß negatively regulates multiple aspects of mitosis including RANGAP1 recruitment to kinetochores. J Cell Biol 196:435-50 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22331847
- Gloerich M et al. The nucleoporin RanBP2 tethers the cAMP effector Epac1 and inhibits its catalytic activity. J Cell Biol 193:1009-20 (2011). PubMed: 21670213
- Lee K et al. Flexible use of nuclear import pathways by HIV-1. Cell Host Microbe 7:221-33 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20227665