Publishing research using ab9679? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9679 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Zlotkowska A & Andronowska A Variable chemokine expression in porcine trophoblasts and endometrium during the peri-implantation period. Theriogenology 131:16-27 (2019). PubMed: 30928625
- Bai D et al. The effect of down-regulation of CCL5 on lipopolysaccharide-induced WI-38 fibroblast injury: a potential role for infantile pneumonia. Iran J Basic Med Sci 21:449-454 (2018). PubMed: 29922423
- Liu Y et al. TWEAK/Fn14 Activation Participates in Ro52-Mediated Photosensitization in Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus. Front Immunol 8:651 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28620393
- Yang Y et al. CD8+ T cells promote proliferation of benign prostatic hyperplasia epithelial cells under low androgen level via modulation of CCL5/STAT5/CCND1 signaling pathway. Sci Rep 7:42893 (2017). PubMed: 28216616
- Ma SD et al. PD-1/CTLA-4 Blockade Inhibits Epstein-Barr Virus-Induced Lymphoma Growth in a Cord Blood Humanized-Mouse Model. PLoS Pathog 12:e1005642 (2016). PubMed: 27186886
- Fan Y et al. Low intraprostatic DHT promotes the infiltration of CD8+ T cells in BPH tissues via modulation of CCL5 secretion. Mediators Inflamm 2014:397815 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24808637
- Galvão AM et al. Immune-endocrine cross-talk in reproductive biology and pathology. Mediators Inflamm 2014:856465 (2014). IHC . PubMed: 24872600
- Sakala IG et al. Dipterinyl calcium pentahydrate inhibits intracellular mycobacterial growth in human monocytes via the C-C chemokine MIP-1ß and nitric oxide. Infect Immun 81:1974-83 (2013). PubMed: 23509148
- Muthuswamy R et al. NF-?B hyperactivation in tumor tissues allows tumor-selective reprogramming of the chemokine microenvironment to enhance the recruitment of cytolytic T effector cells. Cancer Res 72:3735-43 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 22593190
- Truscott SM et al. CD46 engagement on human CD4+ T cells produces T regulatory type 1-like regulation of antimycobacterial T cell responses. Infect Immun 78:5295-306 (2010). Neutralising ; Human . PubMed: 20921150
- Schlaepfer E & Speck RF Anti-HIV activity mediated by natural killer and CD8+ cells after toll-like receptor 7/8 triggering. PLoS ONE 3:e1999 (2008). Neutralising ; Human . PubMed: 18431484
- Schlaepfer E et al. TLR7/8 triggering exerts opposing effects in acute versus latent HIV infection. J Immunol 176:2888-95 (2006). Neutralising ; Human . PubMed: 16493046