Publishing research using ab124763? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab124763 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Renaud E et al. Impaired TIP60-mediated H4K16 acetylation accounts for the aberrant chromatin accumulation of 53BP1 and RAP80 in Fanconi anemia pathway-deficient cells. Nucleic Acids Res 44:648-56 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26446986
- Zhao MJ et al. Adenovirus-mediated downregulation of the ubiquitin ligase RNF8 sensitizes bladder cancer to radiotherapy. Oncotarget 7:8956-67 (2016). IF . PubMed: 26788910
- Yang Q et al. NRAGE is involved in homologous recombination repair to resist the DNA-damaging chemotherapy and composes a ternary complex with RNF8-BARD1 to promote cell survival in squamous esophageal tumorigenesis. Cell Death Differ 23:1406-16 (2016). PubMed: 27035619
- Hu B et al. HSCARG, a novel regulator of H2A ubiquitination by downregulating PRC1 ubiquitin E3 ligase activity, is essential for cell proliferation. Nucleic Acids Res 42:5582-93 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24711370
- Kakarougkas A et al. Co-operation of BRCA1 and POH1 relieves the barriers posed by 53BP1 and RAP80 to resection. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24013561