Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to RASAL1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab168610 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 90 kDa.|
FunctionProbable inhibitory regulator of the Ras-cyclic AMP pathway.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in thyroid and adrenal medulla, lower expression in brain, spinal cord and trachea.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Btk-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 Ras-GAP domain.
- Information by UniProt
FormIt localizes to cytoplasm.
- GAP1 like protein antibody
- MRASAL antibody
- RAS GTPase activating protein like antibody
ab168610 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Wang G et al. RASAL1 induces to downregulate the SCD1, leading to suppression of cell proliferation in colon cancer via LXRa/SREBP1c pathway. Biol Res 52:60 (2019). PubMed: 31847887
- Xu X et al. High-fidelity CRISPR/Cas9- based gene-specific hydroxymethylation rescues gene expression and attenuates renal fibrosis. Nat Commun 9:3509 (2018). PubMed: 30158531
- McDonnell F et al. Hypoxia-Induced Changes in DNA Methylation Alter RASAL1 and TGFß1 Expression in Human Trabecular Meshwork Cells. PLoS One 11:e0153354 (2016). PubMed: 27124111