Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPNCIR148] to RASGRP3 (phospho T133)
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
Product nameAnti-RASGRP3 (phospho T133) antibody [EPNCIR148]
See all RASGRP3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPNCIR148] to RASGRP3 (phospho T133)
Specificityab124823 only detects RASGRP3 phosphorylated at Threonine 133.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Does not react with: Rat
Phospho-specific peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Threonine 133 of Human RASGRP3.
- Ramos cell lysates
This antibody was developed as part of a collaboration between the National Cancer Institute's Center for Cancer Research and the lab of Peter Blumberg. View antibodies from NCI Center for Cancer Research Collaboration.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124823 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionGuanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for Ras and Rap1.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RASGRP family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Contains 1 N-terminal Ras-GEF domain.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 Ras-GEF domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Calcium and DAG-regulated guanine nucleotide exchange factor III antibody
- Grp3 antibody
- GRP3_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-RASGRP3 (phospho T133) antibody [EPNCIR148] (ab124823) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Ramos cell lysate, untreated
Lane 2 : Ramos cell lysate treated with Lambda Phosphatase
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Lane 1 : HRP labelled Goat anti-Rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 2 : HRP labelled Goat anti-Rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 78 kDa
ab124823 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Tang S et al. RasGRP3 limits Toll-like receptor-triggered inflammatory response in macrophages by activating Rap1 small GTPase. Nat Commun 5:4657 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25118589
- Nagy Z et al. Function of RasGRP3 in the formation and progression of human breast cancer. Mol Cancer 13:96 (2014). PubMed: 24779681
- Song X et al. RasGRPs are targets of the anti-cancer agent ingenol-3-angelate. PLoS One 8:e72331 (2013). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 23991094