Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RASSF1a
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RASSF1a antibody
See all RASSF1a primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RASSF1a
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 50 and 334 of Human RASSF1a (NP_733832).
- A431 and HeLaS3 cell lines. 293T whole cell lysate. HeLa cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97749 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/200.|
FunctionPotential tumor suppressor. Required for death receptor-dependent apoptosis. Mediates activation of STK4 during Fas-induced apoptosis. When associated with MOAP1, promotes BAX conformational change and translocation to mitochondrial membranes in response to TNF and TNFSF10 stimulation. Isoform A interacts with CDC20, an activator of the anaphase-promoting complex, APC, resulting in the inhibition of APC activity and mitotic progression. Inhibits proliferation by negatively regulating cell cycle progression at the level of G1/S-phase transition by regulating accumulation of cyclin D1 protein. Isoform C has been shown not to perform these roles, no function has been identified for this isoform. Isoform A disrupts interactions among MDM2, DAXX and USP7, thus contributing to the efficient activation of TP53 by promoting MDM2 self-ubiquitination in cell-cycle checkpoint control in response to DNA damage.
Tissue specificityIsoform A and isoform C are ubiquitously expressed in all tissues tested, however isoform A is absent in many corresponding cancer cell lines. Isoform B is mainly expressed in hematopoietic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 Ras-associating domain.
Contains 1 SARAH domain.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Predominantly nuclear and Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle pole. Nucleus. Localizes to cytoplasmic microtubules during interphase, to bipolar centrosomes associated with microtubules during prophase, to spindle fibers and spindle poles at metaphase and anaphase, to the midzone during early telophase, and to the midbody in late telophase in cells. Colocalizes with MDM2 in the nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- Ras association domain containing protein 1 antibody
- Ras association domain family 1 antibody
- Ras association domain family protein 1 antibody
ab97749 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Chen T et al. Circ_0078767 suppresses non-small-cell lung cancer by protecting RASSF1A expression via sponging miR-330-3p. Cell Prolif N/A:e12548 (2018). PubMed: 30507050
- Li W et al. Suppressor of hepatocellular carcinoma RASSF1A activates autophagy initiation and maturation. Cell Death Differ N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30315205
- Hong L et al. The interaction between miR-148a and DNMT1 suppresses cell migration and invasion by reactivating tumor suppressor genes in pancreatic cancer. Oncol Rep 40:2916-2925 (2018). PubMed: 30226601
- Bräuer-Hartmann D et al. PML/RARa-Regulated miR-181a/b Cluster Targets the Tumor Suppressor RASSF1A in Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia. Cancer Res 75:3411-24 (2015). PubMed: 26041820