Publishing research using ab53435? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53435 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Kovacs ZI et al. Disrupting the blood-brain barrier by focused ultrasound induces sterile inflammation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E75-E84 (2017). PubMed: 27994152
- Yan T et al. Niaspan attenuates the adverse effects of bone marrow stromal cell treatment of stroke in type one diabetic rats. PLoS One 8:e81199 (2013). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 24303036
- He Z et al. Ischemia-Induced Increase in Microvascular Phosphodiesterase 4D Expression in Rat Hippocampus Associated with Blood Brain Barrier Permeability: Effect of Age. ACS Chem Neurosci 3:428-32 (2012). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 22860212
- Kakarla SK et al. Possible molecular mechanisms underlying age-related cardiomyocyte apoptosis in the F344XBN rat heart. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 65:147-55 (2010). PubMed: 20056683
- Cohen DM et al. Blood-spinal cord barrier permeability in experimental spinal cord injury: dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI. NMR Biomed 22:332-41 (2009). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 19023867
- Kadota Y et al. Mesenchymal stem cells support hepatocyte function in engineered liver grafts. Organogenesis 10:268-77 (0). PubMed: 24488046