Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant. The purified antibody was conjugated under optimal conditions, with unreacted dye removed from the preparation
RelevanceThere are four IgG subclasses (IgG1, 2, 3 and 4) in humans, named in order of their abundance in serum (IgG1 being the most abundant). The IgG2a Ig subclass plays a critical role in the pathogenesis of humoral auto-immunity and protection against pathogens.
- Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] (APC) - Isotype control (ab253040)
- Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] (APC/Cy7®) - Isotype control (ab253043)
- Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] (PE) - Isotype Control (ab253047)
- Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] (PE/Cy5® ) - Isotype Control (ab253049)
- Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] (PE/Cy7® ) - Isotype Control (ab253051)
- Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] (PerCP/Cy5.5® ) - Isotype Control (ab253054)
- Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] (violetFluor™ 450) - Isotype Control (ab253065)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab253074 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Please note: This product should be diluted to the same concentration (not dilution) of the primary antibody to be used.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab253074 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.