Publishing research using ab100773? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab100773 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Lin YJ et al. Maternal high-fat diet sex-specifically alters placental morphology and transcriptome in rats: Assessment by next-generation sequencing. Placenta 78:44-53 (2019). PubMed: 30955710
- Yuan F et al. Leptin Signaling in the Carotid Body Regulates a Hypoxic Ventilatory Response Through Altering TASK Channel Expression. Front Physiol 9:249 (2018). PubMed: 29636698
- Honoré SM et al. Smallanthus sonchifolius (Yacon) Flour Improves Visceral Adiposity and Metabolic Parameters in High-Fat-Diet-Fed Rats. J Obes 2018:5341384 (2018). PubMed: 30510798
- Panetta P et al. Long-Term Sex-Dependent Vulnerability to Metabolic challenges in Prenatally Stressed Rats. Front Behav Neurosci 11:113 (2017). PubMed: 28706476
- Perry RJ et al. Mechanism for leptin's acute insulin-independent effect to reverse diabetic ketoacidosis. J Clin Invest 127:657-669 (2017). PubMed: 28112679
- Kho MC et al. Combination with Red ginseng and Polygoni Multiflori ameliorates highfructose diet induced metabolic syndrome. BMC Complement Altern Med 16:98 (2016). PubMed: 26961224
- Kho MC et al. Fermented Red Ginseng Potentiates Improvement of Metabolic Dysfunction in Metabolic Syndrome Rat Models. Nutrients 8:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27322312
- Park JH et al. Blackcurrant Suppresses Metabolic Syndrome Induced by High-Fructose Diet in Rats. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2015:385976 (2015). Sandwich ELISA ; Rat . PubMed: 26504474
- Peng XX et al. Episodic sucrose intake during food restriction increases synaptic abundance of AMPA receptors in nucleus accumbens and augments intake of sucrose following restoration of ad libitum feeding. Neuroscience 295:58-71 (2015). PubMed: 25800309
- Alhashem F et al. Exercise protects against obesity induced semen abnormalities via downregulating stem cell factor, upregulating Ghrelin and normalizing oxidative stress. EXCLI J 13:551-72 (2014). PubMed: 26417283
- Hajje G et al. Hypothyroidism and its rapid correction alter cardiac remodeling. PLoS One 9:e109753 (2014). PubMed: 25333636