Product nameRat monoclonal [187.1] Anti-Mouse kappa light chain (HRP)
See all Kappa light chain secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Kappa light chain.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% PBS, 50% Glycerol, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from ascites.
Light chain typekappa
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99617 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Mason DM et al. High-throughput antibody engineering in mammalian cells by CRISPR/Cas9-mediated homology-directed mutagenesis. Nucleic Acids Res 46:7436-7449 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29931269) »
- Jung J et al. Multiplex image-based autophagy RNAi screening identifies SMCR8 as ULK1 kinase activity and gene expression regulator. Elife 6:N/A (2017). Human . Read more (PubMed: 28195531) »