Product nameRat monoclonal [187.1] Anti-Mouse kappa light chain (HRP)
See all Kappa light chain secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Kappa light chain.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 50% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from ascites.
Light chain typekappa
Abcam is committed to meeting high quality standards of ethical manufacturing and has decided to discontinue this product by June 2020 as it has been generated by the ascites method. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We suggest ab46527 as a possible replacement.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99617 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Sesterhenn F et al. Boosting subdominant neutralizing antibody responses with a computationally designed epitope-focused immunogen. PLoS Biol 17:e3000164 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30789898) »
- Mason DM et al. High-throughput antibody engineering in mammalian cells by CRISPR/Cas9-mediated homology-directed mutagenesis. Nucleic Acids Res 46:7436-7449 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29931269) »