Product nameRat monoclonal [H139-52.1] Anti-Mouse kappa light chain (HRP)
See all Kappa light chain secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% PBS, 50% Glycerol, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from ascites.
Light chain typekappa
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99632 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Comparison of an anti-mouse secondary antibody recognizing the H&L chain versus (ab97023) versus a mouse light chain specific secondary antibody (ab99632)
Left blot: AbExcel Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG – H&L (HRP) (ab97023), 1/50,000
Lane 1: 0.5 µg mouse monoclonal was loaded
Lane 2: 0.25 µg mouse monoclonal was loaded
Lane 3: 0.125 µg mouse monoclonal was loaded
Right blot: Rat monoclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse kappa - light chain (HRP) (ab99632),1/10,000
Lane 1: 2 µg mouse monoclonal was loaded
Lane 2: 1 µg mouse monoclonal was loaded
Lane 3: 0.1 µg mouse monoclonal was loaded
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody [mAbcam 8226] - Loading Control (ab8226) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 1-6 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell LysateLysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Lanes 1 - 2 : Rat monoclonal [H139-52.1] Secondary Antibody to Mouse kappa - light chain (HRP) (ab99632) at 1/2000 dilution
Lanes 3 - 4 : Rat monoclonal [H139-52.1] Secondary Antibody to Mouse kappa - light chain (HRP) (ab99632) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 5 - 6 : Rat monoclonal [H139-52.1] Secondary Antibody to Mouse kappa - light chain (HRP) (ab99632) at 1/20000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Kang W et al. miR-375 is involved in Hippo pathway by targeting YAP1/TEAD4-CTGF axis in gastric carcinogenesis. Cell Death Dis 9:92 (2018). WB, IP . Read more (PubMed: 29367737) »
- Hurwitz SN et al. CD63 Regulates Epstein-Barr Virus LMP1 Exosomal Packaging, Enhancement of Vesicle Production, and Noncanonical NF-?B Signaling. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). WB . Read more (PubMed: 27974566) »