Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal Anti-Mouse IgG2a heavy chain (HRP) [LO-MG2a-9]
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rat
- Isotype: IgG1
- Suitable for: ELISA
Product nameRat monoclonal Anti-Mouse IgG2a heavy chain (HRP) [LO-MG2a-9]
See all IgG2a secondary antibodies
Specificityab11571 recognises murine gamma 2a immunoglobulin heavy chain, and does not cross-react with other murine immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Purified Mouse IgG2a heavy chain.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
General notesThis product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11571 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab11571 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Ajina R et al. SpCas9-expression by tumor cells can cause T cell-dependent tumor rejection in immunocompetent mice. Oncoimmunology 8:e1577127 (2019). PubMed: 31069138