Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 (Biotin), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Rat
- Isotype: IgG2b
- Suitable for: ELISA, Flow Cyt
Product nameRat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 (Biotin), pre-adsorbed
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
ab99604 reacts with Mouse IgG1 as demonstrated by ELISA. Minimal reaction to Human, Goat and Rabbit IgG. Each batch of Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 (Biotin), pre-adsorbed is tested to show minimal cross reactivity with IgM, IgA, and other subsets of IgG.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Flow Cytmore details
Goat, Human, RabbitTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (FITC) preadsorbed (ab133859)
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L preadsorbed (ab99601)
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbed (ab99602)
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab99603)
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (PE) preadsorbed (ab99605)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99604 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/20000.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab99604 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Park MH et al. Development of a high-yield technique to isolate spermatogonial stem cells from porcine testes. J Assist Reprod Genet 31:983-91 (2014). PubMed: 24938360