Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rat
- Isotype: IgG2b
- Suitable for: ELISA
Product nameRat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
Specificityab99603 has been tested by ELISA against a panel of purified Mouse Immunoglobulins including IgM, IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3, and IgA. This product is positive for IgG1 and has minimal reactivity with the other Mouse Immunoglobulins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Goat, Human, RabbitTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 50% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (FITC) preadsorbed (ab133859)
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L preadsorbed (ab99601)
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbed (ab99602)
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 (Biotin), pre-adsorbed (ab99604)
- Rat monoclonal [SB77e] Anti-Mouse IgG1 H&L (PE) preadsorbed (ab99605)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99603 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/4000 - 1/8000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab99603 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Villadiego J et al. Immunization with a-synuclein/Grp94 reshapes peripheral immunity and suppresses microgliosis in a chronic Parkinsonism model. Glia 66:191-205 (2018). PubMed: 29024008
- Kanda K et al. Detection of titin fragments in urine in response to exercise-induced muscle damage. PLoS One 12:e0181623 (2017). PubMed: 28727760
- Ishikawa H et al. Stability of serum high-density lipoprotein-microRNAs for preanalytical conditions. Ann Clin Biochem 54:134-142 (2017). PubMed: 27166305
- Dalko E et al. Multifaceted Role of Heme during Severe Plasmodium falciparum Infections in India. Infect Immun 83:3793-9 (2015). PubMed: 26169278