Publishing research using ab181616? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab181616 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Peng Y et al. Epigenetic knockdown of Notch1 inhibits hepatitis B virus X protein-induced hepatocarcinogenesis of L02/HBx cells. Oncol Rep 41:1151-1159 (2019). PubMed: 30431136
- Huang H et al. RIPK1 Inhibition Enhances Pirarubicin Cytotoxic Efficacy through AKT-P21-dependent Pathway in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Int J Med Sci 15:1648-1657 (2018). PubMed: 30588188
- Francis JC et al. SOX9 is a driver of aggressive prostate cancer by promoting invasion, cell fate and cytoskeleton alterations and epithelial to mesenchymal transition. Oncotarget 9:7604-7615 (2018). PubMed: 29484136
- Yu X et al. Baicalein induces cervical cancer apoptosis through the NF-?B signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 17:5088-5094 (2018). PubMed: 29393414
- Xin J et al. miR-204 functions as a tumor suppressor gene, at least partly by suppressing CYP27A1 in glioblastoma. Oncol Lett 16:1439-1448 (2018). PubMed: 30008822
- Li Q et al. Methylation of Cdkn1c may be involved in the regulation of tooth development through cell cycle inhibition. J Mol Histol 49:459-469 (2018). PubMed: 30014245
- Yang D et al. Proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells under inflammation is regulated by NF-?B p65/microRNA-17/RB pathway activation. Int J Mol Med 41:43-50 (2018). PubMed: 29115381
- Chen C et al. Safety and efficacy of selinexor in relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma and Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia. Blood 131:855-863 (2018). PubMed: 29203585
- Zhou W et al. Matrine induces senescence of human glioblastoma cells through suppression of the IGF1/PI3K/AKT/p27 signaling pathway. Cancer Med 7:4729-4743 (2018). PubMed: 30079478
- Touma M et al. Wnt11 regulates cardiac chamber development and disease during perinatal maturation. JCI Insight 2:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28878122
- He B et al. Upregulated microRNA-143 inhibits cell proliferation in human nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Oncol Lett 12:5023-5028 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28105209
- Liu C et al. miR-1297 promotes cell proliferation by inhibiting RB1 in liver cancer. Oncol Lett 12:5177-5182 (2016). PubMed: 28105225