Publishing research using ab32015? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32015 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Pérez-Morales J et al. Hyper-phosphorylation of Rb S249 together with CDK5R2/p39 overexpression are associated with impaired cell adhesion and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition: Implications as a potential lung cancer grading and staging biomarker. PLoS One 13:e0207483 (2018). PubMed: 30452490
- Alves CL et al. High CDK6 Protects Cells from Fulvestrant-Mediated Apoptosis and is a Predictor of Resistance to Fulvestrant in Estrogen Receptor-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer. Clin Cancer Res 22:5514-5526 (2016). PubMed: 27252418
- Pozner A et al. Cell-specific Kaiso (ZBTB33) Regulation of Cell Cycle through Cyclin D1 and Cyclin E1. J Biol Chem 291:24538-24550 (2016). PubMed: 27694442
- Liberal V et al. Cyclin-dependent kinase subunit (Cks) 1 or Cks2 overexpression overrides the DNA damage response barrier triggered by activated oncoproteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:2754-9 (2012). WB . PubMed: 21697511
- Abdullah C et al. Expression analysis and molecular targeting of cyclin-dependent kinases in advanced melanoma. Cell Cycle 10:977-88 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21358262
- Wang L et al. Intersection of FOXO- and RUNX1-mediated gene expression programs in single breast epithelial cells during morphogenesis and tumor progression. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:E803-12 (2011). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 21873240