Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RbBP5
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RbBP5 antibody
See all RbBP5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RbBP5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide mapping to a region between a.a 500 and C-terminus (538) of human RbBP5.
- 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 30% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52084 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
FunctionAs part of the MLL1/MLL complex it is involved in methylation and dimethylation at 'Lys-4' of histone H3. H3 'Lys-4' methylation represents a specific tag for epigenetic transcriptional activation.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
Sequence similaritiesContains 6 WD repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- RBBP 5 antibody
- RBBP-5 antibody
- RBBP5 antibody
ICC/IF image of ab52084 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab52084, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab52084 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhang Z et al. Suppression of Mll1-Complex by Stat3/Cebpß-Induced miR-21a/21b/181b Maintains the Accumulation, Homeostasis, and Immunosuppressive Function of Polymorphonuclear Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells. J Immunol 204:3400-3415 (2020). PubMed: 32358019
- Jung Y et al. An epigenetic mechanism mediates developmental nicotine effects on neuronal structure and behavior. Nat Neurosci 19:905-14 (2016). PubMed: 27239938
- Benedikt A et al. The leukemogenic AF4-MLL fusion protein causes P-TEFb kinase activation and altered epigenetic signatures. Leukemia 25:135-44 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21030982