Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Tags: His tag N-Terminus
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, SDS-PAGE
Product nameRecombinant EBV Nuclear Antigen/EBNA1 protein
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Expression systemEscherichia coli
Protein lengthFull length protein
SequenceMSDEGPGTGP GNGLGEKGDT SGPEGSGGSG PQRRGGDNHG RGRGRGRGRG GGRPGAPGGS GSGPRHRDGV RRPQKRPSCI GCKGTHGGTG AGAGAGGAGA GGAGAGGGAG AGGGAGGAGG AGGAGAGGGA GAGGGAGGAG GAGAGGGAGA GGGAGGAGAG GGAGGAGGAG AGGGAGAGGG AGGAGAGGGA GGAGGAGAGG GAGAGGAGGA GGAGAGGAGA GGGAGGAGGA GAGGAGAGGA GAGGAGAGGA GGAGAGGAGG AGAGGAGGAG AGGGAGGAGA GGGAGGAGAG GAGGAGAGGA GGAGAGGAGG AGAGGGAGAG GAGAGGGGRG RGGSGGRGRG GSGGRGRGGS GGRRGRGRER ARGGSRERAR GRGRGRGEKR PRSPSSQSSS SGSPPRRPPP GRRPFFHPVG EADYFEYHQE GGPDGEPDVP PGAIEQGPAD DPGEGPSTGP RGQGDGGRRK KGGWFGKHRG QGGSNPKFEN IAEGLRALLA RSHVERTTDE GTWVAGVFVY GGSKTSLYNL RRGTALAIPQ CRLTPLSRLP FGMAPGPGPQ PGPLRESIVC YFMVFLQTHI FAEVLKDAIK DLVMTKPAPT CNIRVTVCSF DDGVDLPPWF PPMVEGAAAE GDDGDDGDEG GDGDEGEEGQ E
Predicted molecular weight63 kDa including tags
Amino acids1 to 641
TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab138345 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product was previously labelled as EBV Nuclear Antigen
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 5.8% Sodium chloride, 36% Urea, Phosphate Buffer, 0.1% C13E10
20mM phosphate buffer.
- EBV nuclear antigen 1
- Epstein Barr nuclear antigen 1
RelevanceEpstein-Barr virus (EBV) nuclear antigen 1 (EBNA1) is the one EBV antigen that is expressed in all EBV associated malignancies. It has long been thought to go undetected by the cell mediated immune system. However, recent studies show that EBNA1 can be presented to both CD4+ and CD8+ T cells, making it a potential new target for immunotherapy of EBV related cancers.
Cellular localizationNuclear. Free in the nucleoplasm, somewhat associated with the chromatin and hardly, if at all associated with the nuclear matrix.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab138345 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Neiman M et al. Individual and stable autoantibody repertoires in healthy individuals. Autoimmunity 52:1-11 (2019). PubMed: 30835561
- Jiang L et al. Reactivation of Epstein-Barr virus by a dual-responsive fluorescent EBNA1-targeting agent with Zn2+-chelating function. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31822610
- Djureinovic D et al. Detection of autoantibodies against cancer-testis antigens in non-small cell lung cancer. Lung Cancer 125:157-163 (2018). PubMed: 30429015