Product nameRecombinant HIV1 p24 protein
See all HIV1 p24 proteins and peptides
Biological activityImmunoreactive with all sera of HIV1 infected individuals.
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Organic extraction > S-Sepharose > S-300.
Expression systemEscherichia coli
Protein lengthFull length protein
Predicted molecular weight26 kDa
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody (ab19961)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody (HRP) (ab20365)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody (FITC) (ab20569)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody (Biotin) (ab20774)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [38/8.7.47] (ab9044)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [32/5.17.76] (ab9069)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [39/5.1.23] (ab9070)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [39/5.4A] (ab9071)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [39/6.14] (ab9072)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab43037 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Immunoreactive with all sera of HIV-1 infected individuals.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 48% Urea, 0.605% Tris
- Capsid protein p24
- HIV-1 Gag p24
RelevanceHIV1 performs highly complex orchestrated tasks during the assembly, budding, maturation and infection stages of the viral replication cycle. During viral assembly, the proteins form membrane associations and self-associations that ultimately result in budding of an immature virion from the infected cell. Gag precursors also function during viral assembly to selectively bind and package two plus strands of genomic RNA. Capsid protein p24 probably forms the conical core of the virus that encapsulates the genomic RNA-nucleocapsid complex.
This product has been referenced in:
- Rosemary Bastian A et al. Mechanism of multivalent nanoparticle encounter with HIV-1 for potency enhancement of peptide triazole virus inactivation. J Biol Chem 290:529-43 (2015). Read more (PubMed: 25371202) »
- Hughes AJ & Herr AE Microfluidic Western blotting. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2012). SDS-PAGE . Read more (PubMed: 23223527) »