Product nameRecombinant Human CD80 protein
See all CD80 proteins and peptides
Expression systemWheat germ
Protein lengthFull length protein
SequenceVIHVTKEVKEVATLSCGHNVSVEELAQTRIYWQKEKKMVLTMMSGDMNIW PEYKNRTIFDITNNLSIVILALRPSDEGTYECVVLKYEKDAFKREHLAEV TLSVKADFPTPSISDFEIPTSNIRRIICSTSGGFPEPHLSWLENGEELNA INTTVSQDPETELYAVSSKLDFNMTTNHSFMCLIKYGHLRVNQTFNWNTT KQEHFPDNLLPSWAITLISVNGIFVICCLTYCFAPRCRERRRNERLRRES VRPV
Predicted molecular weight54 kDa including tags
Amino acids35 to 288
- Anti-CD80 antibody (ab104033)
- Anti-CD80 antibody (ab106747)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (FITC) (ab18279)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (Allophycocyanin) (ab27554)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233], prediluted (Phycoerythrin) (ab69778)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab8239)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PerCP) (ab82410)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [2A2] (ab86473)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131745 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Activation B7-1 antigen
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
ab131745 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.