Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 90% SDS-PAGE
- Tags: His tag N-Terminus, DDDDK tag N-Terminus
- Suitable for: MS, SDS-PAGE
Product nameRecombinant Human DNAJC19 protein
Purity> 90 % SDS-PAGE.
purified by using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Expression systemEscherichia coli
Protein lengthProtein fragment
SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSMGRY VLQAMKHMEP QVKQVFQSLP KSAFSGGYYR GGFEPKMTKR EAALILGVSP TANKGKIRDA HRRIMLLNHP DKGGSPYIAA KINEAKDLLE GQAKK
Predicted molecular weight15 kDa including tags
Amino acids19 to 116
TagsHis tag N-Terminus , DDDDK tag N-Terminus
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody (ab1162)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody (ab1170)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [HIS.H8] (ab18184)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody (ab21536)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (HRP) (ab49763)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [4D11] (ab5000)
- Anti-DNAJC19 antibody (ab70092)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104153 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.0308% DTT, 0.316% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.58% Sodium chloride
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily C, member 19
- DnaJ homolog subfamily C member 19
FunctionProbable component of the PAM complex, a complex required for the translocation of transit peptide-containing proteins from the inner membrane into the mitochondrial matrix in an ATP-dependent manner. May act as a co-chaperone that stimulate the ATP-dependent activity.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in DNAJC19 are the cause of 3-methylglutaconic aciduria type 5 (MGA5) [MIM:610198]; also known as dilated cardiomyopathy with ataxia (DCMA). MGA5 is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by early-onset dilated cardiomyopathy, growth failure, cerebellar ataxia causing significant motor delays, testicular dysgenesis, growth failure, and significant increases in urine organic acids, particularly 3-methylglutaconic acid and 3-methylglutaric acid.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TIM14 family.
Contains 1 J domain.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab104153 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.