Product nameRecombinant human FKBP25 protein
See all FKBP25 proteins and peptides
Protein lengthFull length protein
Amino Acid Sequence
SequenceMAAAVPQRAWTVEQLRSEQLPKKDIIKFLQEHGSDSFLAEHKLLGNIKNV AKTANKDHLVTAYNHLFETKRFKGTESISKVSEQVKNVKLNEDKPKETKS EETLDEGPPKYTKSVLKKGDKTNFPKKGDVVHCWYTGTLQDGTVFDTNIQ TSAKKKKNAKPSFKVGVGKVIRGWDEALLTMSKGEKARLEIEPEWAYGKK GQPDAKIPPNAKLTFEVELVDID
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93683 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Biological activityBiological activity: Specific activity is > 490 nmoles/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1 µmole of suc-AAFP-pNA per minute at 25°C in Tris-Hcl pH8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- Prepare 170 µl assay buffer into a suitable container and pre-chill on ice before use: The final concentrations are 200 mM Tris-Hcl, pH 8.0, and 20nM chymotrypsin.
- Add 10 µl of recombinant FKBP3 protein with 1 µg in assay buffer.
- Mix by inversion and equilibrate to 1°C and monitor the A405nm until the value is constant using a spectrophotometer.
- Add 20 µl pre-chilled 5mM suc-AAFP-pNA. (Substrate was dissolved in TFE that contained 460mM LiCl to a concentration of 3 mM)
- Record the increase in A405 nm for 30 minutes at 25°C.
Purity> 90 % SDS-PAGE.
ab93683 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.0154% DTT, 0.316% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 25 kDa FK506-binding protein
- 25 kDa FKBP
- FK506 binding protein 25 T cell
FunctionFK506- and rapamycin-binding proteins (FKBPs) constitute a family of receptors for the two immunosuppressants which inhibit T-cell proliferation by arresting two distinct cytoplasmic signal transmission pathways. PPIases accelerate the folding of proteins.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FKBP-type PPIase family.
Contains 1 PPIase FKBP-type domain.
- Information by UniProt
ab93683 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.