Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE, Functional Studies
Product nameRecombinant Human GST protein
See all GST proteins and peptides
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Expression systemEscherichia coli
Protein lengthFull length protein
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81793 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.75% Potassium chloride, 0.0154% DTT, 0.316% Tris HCl, 0.00584% EDTA, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
- Glutathione S Transferase
- Glutathione S-transferase class-mu 26 kDa isozyme
RelevanceGST (Glutathione S-Transferase) is a 26kDa protein encoded by the parasitic helminth Schistosoma japonicum and widely used in the pGEX family of GST plasmid expression vectors as a fusion protein with foreign proteins.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab81793 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Miyamoto T et al. Insufficiency of ciliary cholesterol in hereditary Zellweger syndrome. EMBO J 39:e103499 (2020). PubMed: 32368833
- Han J et al. Suppression of adenosine-to-inosine (A-to-I) RNA editome by death associated protein 3 (DAP3) promotes cancer progression. Sci Adv 6:eaba5136 (2020). PubMed: 32596459