Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Tags: His tag N-Terminus
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, SDS-PAGE
- High batch-to-batch consistency
- Optimal bioactivity
- Guaranteed identical to human native proteins
- >95% purity
- Ultra-low endotoxin levels: <0.005 Eu/µg
- Carrier and tag free
Product nameRecombinant Human HGF protein
See all HGF proteins and peptides
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Expression systemEscherichia coli
Protein lengthFull length protein
Predicted molecular weight27 kDa including tags
Amino acids495 to 728
TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Additional sequence informationHepatocyte growth factor beta chain
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119139 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 50% Glycerol
- F TCF
- Fibroblast derived tumor cytotoxic factor
FunctionPotent mitogen for mature parenchymal hepatocyte cells, seems to be a hepatotrophic factor, and acts as a growth factor for a broad spectrum of tissues and cell types. Activating ligand for the receptor tyrosine kinase MET by binding to it and promoting its dimerization.
Involvement in diseaseDeafness, autosomal recessive, 39
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Plasminogen subfamily.
Contains 4 kringle domains.
Contains 1 PAN domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab119139 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Deng QF et al. Cyclooxygenase-2 mediates gefitinib resistance in non-small cell lung cancer through the EGFR/PI3K/AKT axis. J Cancer 11:3667-3674 (2020). PubMed: 32284763
- Wang Y et al. S100A4 Silencing Facilitates Corneal Wound Healing After Alkali Burns by Promoting Autophagy via Blocking the PI3K/Akt/mTOR Signaling Pathway. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 61:19 (2020). PubMed: 32926102
- Sun Y et al. Roles of DANCR/microRNA-518a-3p/MDMA ceRNA network in the growth and malignant behaviors of colon cancer cells. BMC Cancer 20:434 (2020). PubMed: 32423468
- Liu H et al. Donor MSCs release apoptotic bodies to improve myocardial infarction via autophagy regulation in recipient cells. Autophagy 16:2140-2155 (2020). PubMed: 31959090
- Zheng H et al. Tropomodulin 3 modulates EGFR-PI3K-AKT signaling to drive hepatocellular carcinoma metastasis. Mol Carcinog 58:1897-1907 (2019). PubMed: 31313392