Key features and details
- Expression system: Baculovirus infected BTI-TN-5B1-4 cells
- Purity: > 90% SDS-PAGE
- Active: Yes
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Inhibition Assay, Functional Studies, SDS-PAGE
Product nameRecombinant human Hsp90 beta protein (Active)
See all Hsp90 beta proteins and peptides
1. The reactions are in 33 mM Hepes pH7.2, 30 mM NaCl, 5 mM MgCl2, 1 mM DTT, 1.5 mM ATP in a 100 µl reaction at 37ºC. It is an enzyme-linked ATP regeneration assay tracking loss of NADH absorbance at 340nm.
2. The protein concentrations (where applicable) were 2 µM Hsp90 (Hsp90 beta), 2 µM Ahsa1 (His tagged human Ahsa1), 4 µM p23 (cleaved human p23), 4 µM HOP (His-tagged human HOP).
3. Addition of a two-fold excess of p23 reduced Aha1-mediated Hsp90 stimulation by 30% (when using 2 µM Hsp90 and Aha1).
4. Addition of a two -fold excess of HOP completely eliminated Aha1-mediated ATPase stimulation as well as intrinsic Hsp90 ATPase activity.
Purity> 90 % SDS-PAGE.
ab80033 is Affinity Purified, Endotoxin-free
Expression systemBaculovirus infected BTI-TN-5B1-4 cells
Protein lengthFull length protein
SequenceMPEEVHHGEEEVETFAFQAEIAQLMSLIINTFYSNKEIFLRELISNASDA LDKIRYESLTDPSKLDSGKELKIDIIPNPQERTLTLVDTGIGMTKADLIN NLGTIAKSGTKAFMEALQAGADISMIGQFGVGFYSAYLVAEKVVVITKHN DDEQYAWESSAGGSFTVRADHGEPIGRGTKVILHLKEDQTEYLEERRVKE VVKKHSQFIGYPITLYLEKEREKEISDDEAEEEKGEKEEEDKDDEEKPKI EDVGSDEEDDSGKDKKKKTKKIKEKYIDQEELNKTKPIWTRNPDDITQEE YGEFYKSLTNDWEDHLAVKHFSVEGQLEFRALLFIPRRAPFDLFENKKKK NNIKLYVRRVFIMDSCDELIPEYLNFIRGVVDSEDLPLNISREMLQQSKI LKVIRKNIVKKCLELFSELAEDKENYKKFYEAFSKNLKLGIHEDSTNRRR LSELLRYHTSQSGDEMTSLSEYVSRMKETQKSIYYITGESKEQVANSAFV ERVRKRGFEVVYMTEPIDEYCVQQLKEFDGKSLVSVTKEGLELPEDEEEK KKMEESKAKFENLCKLMKEILDKKVEKVTISNRLVSSPCCIVTSTYGWTA NMERIMKAQALRDNSTMGYMMAKKHLEINPDHPIVETLRQKAEADKNDKA VKDLVVLLFETALLSSGFSLEDPQTHSNRIYRMIKLGLGIDEDEVAAEEP NAAVPDEIPPLEGDEDASRMEEVD
Predicted molecular weight90 kDa
Amino acids1 to 724
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80033 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Additional notesab80033 is endotoxin free. <0.1 EU/ml.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.0154% DTT, 0.242% Tris, 0.00292% EDTA, 10% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 1.015% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 90 kda heat shock protein beta HSP90 beta
FunctionMolecular chaperone that promotes the maturation, structural maintenance and proper regulation of specific target proteins involved for instance in cell cycle control and signal transduction. Undergoes a functional cycle that is linked to its ATPase activity. This cycle probably induces conformational changes in the client proteins, thereby causing their activation. Interacts dynamically with various co-chaperones that modulate its substrate recognition, ATPase cycle and chaperone function.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 90 family.
DomainThe TPR repeat-binding motif mediates interaction with TPR repeat-containing proteins.
modificationsUbiquitinated in the presence of STUB1-UBE2D1 complex (in vitro).
S-nitrosylated; negatively regulates the ATPase activity.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab80033 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Liu S et al. A method to measure the denatured proteins in the corona of nanoparticles based on the specific adsorption of Hsp90ab1. Nanoscale 12:15857-15868 (2020). PubMed: 32696774