Product nameRecombinant Human IL-7 protein
See all IL-7 proteins and peptides
Protein lengthProtein fragment
Amino Acid Sequence
Amino acids26 to 177
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody (HRP) (ab1187)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody (FITC) (ab1206)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody (HRP) (ab1269)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (Biotin) (ab15145)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [HIS.H8] (ab18184)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [HIS-1] (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab49746)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody - ChIP Grade (ab9108)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody (ab9136)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53371 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.242% Tris, 50% Glycerol
- IL 7
FunctionHematopoietic growth factor capable of stimulating the proliferation of lymphoid progenitors. It is important for proliferation during certain stages of B-cell maturation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-7/IL-9 family.
- Information by UniProt
ab53371 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.