Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 90% SDS-PAGE
- Active: Yes
- Tags: His tag N-Terminus
- Suitable for: Functional Studies, MS, SDS-PAGE
Product nameRecombinant human IMPAD1 protein
See all IMPAD1 proteins and peptides
Specific acitivty > 3300 pmole/min/ug, its ability to dephosphorylate adenosine 3’5’-diphosphate sodium slat at pH 7.5, 25°C.
Purity> 90 % SDS-PAGE.
ab202168 was purified by conventional chromatography, after refolding of the isolated inclusion bodies in a renaturation buffer.
Expression systemEscherichia coli
Protein lengthProtein fragment
SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSGRFSLFGLGGEPGGGAAGPAAAADGGT VDLREMLAVSVLAAVRGGDEVRRVRESNVLHEKSKGKTREGAEDKMTSGD VLSNRKMFYLLKTAFPSVQINTEEHVDAADQEVILWDHKIPEDILKEVTT PKEVPAESVTVWIDPLDATQEYTEDLRKYVTTMVCVAVNGKPMLGVIHKP FSEYTAWAMVDGGSNVKARSSYNEKTPRIVVSRSHSGMVKQVALQTFGNQ TTIIPAGGAGYKVLALLDVPDKSQEKADLYIHVTYIKKWDICAGNAILKA LGGHMTTLSGEEISYTGSDGIEGGLLASIRMNHQALVRKLPDLEKTGHK
Predicted molecular weight38 kDa including tags
Amino acids34 to 359
TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Additional sequence informationLumenal domain (NP_060283).
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab202168 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1. Prepare 1mM PAP in 20mM Tris-HCl (PH 7.5), 15mM MgCl2.
2. Dilute IMPAD1 various concentration (20ug/ml, 10ug/ml, 5ug/ml) in 20mM Tris-HCl (PH 7.5), 15mM
MgCl2, containing blank of 20mM Tris-HCl, 15mM MgCl2
3. Make the Phosphate standard range of 0.31 nmol to 20 nmol per well.
4. Load 25 ul of 1mM PAP add 25 ul of diluted IMPAD1 to well and load 50 ul of phosphate standard.
5. Incubate for15 minute at 25°C.
6. Add 150 ul of Malachite green solution mix and incubate for 15 minute at 25°C.
7. Read at 650nm.
- Malachite green solution: Ammonium molybdate 675 mg, Malachite green carbinol hydrochloride 3.3 mg in 50 ml of 1M H2SO4.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituent: 100% PBS
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Golgi 3 prime phosphoadenosine 5 prime phosphate 3 prime phosphatase
- Golgi 3-prime phosphoadenosine 5-prime phosphate 3-prime phosphatase
- Golgi resident PAP phosphatase
RelevanceFunction: May play a role in the formation of skeletal elements derived through endochondral ossification, possibly by clearing adenosine 3',5'-bisphosphate produced by Golgi sulfotransferases during glycosaminoglycan sulfation. Pathway: Polyol metabolism; myo-inositol biosynthesis; myo-inositol from D-glucose 6-phosphate: step 2/2. Disease: Chondrodysplasia with joint dislocations, GPAPP type Similarity: Belongs to the inositol monophosphatase family. PTM: Contains N-linked glycan resistant to endoglycosydase H.
Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass membrane protein
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab202168 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.