Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 90% SDS-PAGE
- Tags: His tag N-Terminus
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE
Product nameRecombinant Human Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor alpha 3/CHRNA3 protein (Tagged)
See all Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor alpha 3/CHRNA3 proteins and peptides
Purity> 90 % SDS-PAGE.
Expression systemEscherichia coli
Protein lengthProtein fragment
SequenceSEAEHRLFERLFEDYNEIIRPVANVSDPVIIHFEVSMSQLVKVDEVNQIM ETNLWLKQIWNDYKLKWNPSDYGGAEFMRVPAQKIWKPDIVLYNNAVGDF QVDDKTKALLKYTGEVTWIPPAIFKSSCKIDVTYFPFDYQNCTMKFGSWS YDKAKIDLVLIGSSMNLKDYWESGEWAIIKAPGYKHDIKYNCCEEIYPDI TYSLYIRRL
Predicted molecular weight45 kDa including tags
Amino acids32 to 240
TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Additional sequence informationExtracellular domain. N-terminal 10xHis-SUMO-tag and C-terminal Myc-tag.
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [HIS.H8] (ab18184)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [Myc.A7] (ab18185)
- Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor alpha 3/CHRNA3 antibody (ab183097)
- Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor alpha 3/CHRNA3 antibody [6D3A10] (ab233717)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [4D11] (ab5000)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab9106)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody (ab9108)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody - ChIP Grade (ab9132)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab235815 in the following tested applications.
This product was previously labelled as Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor alpha 3
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: Tris buffer, 50% Glycerol
- Cholinergic receptor neuronal nicotinic alpha polypeptide 3
FunctionAfter binding acetylcholine, the AChR responds by an extensive change in conformation that affects all subunits and leads to opening of an ion-conducting channel across the plasma membrane.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ligand-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.9) family. Acetylcholine receptor (TC 1.A.9.1) subfamily. Alpha-3/CHRNA3 sub-subfamily.
Cellular localizationCell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane. Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
ab235815 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.