Product nameRecombinant Human Osteocalcin protein
See all Osteocalcin proteins and peptides
Protein lengthFull length protein
Amino Acid Sequence
Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
Amino acids1 to 100
TagsGST tag N-Terminus
- Anti-GST antibody [EPR4236] (ab111947)
- Anti-Osteocalcin antibody [EPR3690] (ab133612)
- Anti-Osteocalcin antibody [OC4-30] (ab13418)
- Anti-Osteocalcin antibody [OCG3] (ab13420)
- Anti-Osteocalcin antibody [OCG4] (ab13421)
- Anti-Osteocalcin antibody (ab14173)
- Anti-GST antibody (ab19256)
- Anti-Osteocalcin antibody (ab76690)
- Anti-GST antibody (ab9085)
- Anti-Osteocalcin antibody (ab93876)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab152231 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Bone gamma carboxyglutamate (gla) protein
FunctionConstitutes 1-2% of the total bone protein. It binds strongly to apatite and calcium.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the osteocalcin/matrix Gla protein family.
Contains 1 Gla (gamma-carboxy-glutamate) domain.
modificationsGamma-carboxyglutamate residues are formed by vitamin K dependent carboxylation. These residues are essential for the binding of calcium.
- Information by UniProt