Product nameRecombinant Human PDGF AA protein
See all PDGF AA proteins and peptides
Protein lengthProtein fragment
Amino Acid Sequence
Amino acids87 to 196
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody (HRP) (ab1187)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody (FITC) (ab1206)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody (HRP) (ab1269)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [AD1.1.10] (Biotin) (ab15145)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [HIS.H8] (ab18184)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [HIS-1] (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab49746)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody - ChIP Grade (ab9108)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody (ab9136)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53372 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.242% Tris, 50% Glycerol
- PDGF A
- PDGF A chain
- PDGF subunit A
FunctionPlatelet-derived growth factor is a potent mitogen for cells of mesenchymal origin. Binding of this growth factor to its receptor elicits a variety of cellular responses. It is released by platelets upon wounding and plays an important role in stimulating adjacent cells to grow and thereby heals the wound.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family.
DomainThe long form contains a basic insert which acts as a cell retention signal.
- Information by UniProt
ab53372 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.