Product nameRecombinant human PPIH protein
See all PPIH proteins and peptides
Protein lengthFull length protein
Amino Acid Sequence
SequenceMAVANSSPVNPVVFFDVSIGGQEVGRMKIELFADVVPKTAENFRQFCTGE FRKDGVPIGYKGSTFHRVIKDFMIQGGDFVNGDGTGVASIYRGPFADENF KLRHSAPGLLSMANSGPSTNGCQFFITCSKCDWLDGKHVVFGKIIDGLLV MRKIENVPTGPNNKPKLPVVISQCGEM
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78874 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Biological activitySpecific activity is > 220 nmoles/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1 µmole of suc-AAFP-pNA per minute at 25°C in Tris-Hcl pH8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- Prepare 170 µl assay buffer into a suitable container and pre-chill on ice before use: The final concentrations are 200 mM Tris-Hcl, pH 8.0, and 20nM chymotrypsin.
- Add 10 µl of recombinant Cyclophikin H (PPIH) protein with 1 µg in assay buffer.
- Mix by inversion and equilibrate to 1°C and monitor the A405nm until the value is constant using a spectrophotometer.
- Add 20 µl pre-chilled 5mM suc-AAFP-pNA. (Substrate was dissolved in TFE that contained 460mM LiCl to a concentration of 3 mM)
- Record the increase in A405 nm for 30 minutes at 25°C.
Endotoxin level< 1.000 Eu/µg
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
ab78874 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.4
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Cyclophilin H
FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides. Participates in pre-mRNA splicing. May play a role in the assembly of the U4/U5/U6 tri-snRNP complex. May act as a chaperone.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family. PPIase H subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Cytoplasm. Colocalizes with spliceosomal snRNPs. A small proportion may also be cytoplasmic.
- Information by UniProt
ab78874 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.