Product nameRecombinant human PPIL1 protein
Biological activitySpecific activity is > 300 nmoles/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1 µmole of suc-AAFP-pNA per minute at 25°C in Tris-Hcl pH8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- Prepare 170 µl assay buffer into a suitable container and pre-chill on ice before use: The final concentrations are 200 mM Tris-Hcl, pH 8.0, and 20nM chymotrypsin.
- Add 10 µl of recombinant PPIL1 protein with 1 µg in assay buffer.
- Mix by inversion and equilibrate to 1deg;C and monitor the A405nm until the value is constant using a spectrophotometer.
- Add 20 µl pre-chilled 5mM suc-AAFP-pNA. (Substrate was dissolved in TFE that contained 460mM LiCl to a concentration of 3 mM)
- Record the increase in A405 nm for 30 minutes at 25°C.
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
ab79247 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Expression systemEscherichia coli
Protein lengthFull length protein
SequenceMAAIPPDSWQPPNVYLETSMGIIVLELYWKHAPKTCKNFAELARRGYYNG TKFHRIIKDFMIQGGDPTGTGRGGASIYGKQFEDELHPDLKFTGAGILAM ANAGPDTNGSQFFVTLAPTQWLDGKHTIFGRVCQGIGMVNRVGMVETNSQ DRPVDDVKIIKAYPSGLEHHHHHH
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79247 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.316% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- CGI 124
FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides. May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with the most abundant expression in heart and skeletal muscle.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family. PPIL1 subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab79247 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.