Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 90% SDS-PAGE
- Tags: His tag N-Terminus, DDDDK tag N-Terminus
- Suitable for: MS, SDS-PAGE
Product nameRecombinant Human Proteasome 20S alpha 5/PSMA5 protein
Purity> 90 % SDS-PAGE.
ab123211 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Expression systemEscherichia coli
Protein lengthFull length protein
SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSMFLT RSEYDRGVNT FSPEGRLFQV EYAIEAIKLG STAIGIQTSE GVCLAVEKRI TSPLMEPSSI EKIVEIDAHI GCAMSGLIAD AKTLIDKARV ETQNHWFTYN ETMTVESVTQ AVSNLALQFG EEDADPGAMS RPFGVALLFG GVDEKGPQLF HMDPSGTFVQ CDARAIGSAS EGAQSSLQEV YHKSMTLKEA IKSSLIILKQ VMEEKLNATN IELATVQPGQ NFHMFTKEEL EEVIKDI
Predicted molecular weight31 kDa including tags
Amino acids1 to 241
TagsHis tag N-Terminus , DDDDK tag N-Terminus
- Anti-Proteasome 20S alpha 5/PSMA5 antibody [EPR5832] (ab109387)
- Anti-Proteasome 20S alpha 5/PSMA5 antibody [EPR5833] (ab109533)
- Anti-Proteasome 20S alpha 5/PSMA5 antibody (ab11437)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [HIS.H8] (ab18184)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [F-tag-01] (ab18230)
- Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody (ab21536)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [4D11] (ab5000)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab123211 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product was previously labelled as Proteasome 20S alpha 5
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Macropain zeta chain
- Multicatalytic endopeptidase complex zeta chain
- Proteasome (prosome macropain) subunit alpha type 5
FunctionThe proteasome is a multicatalytic proteinase complex which is characterized by its ability to cleave peptides with Arg, Phe, Tyr, Leu, and Glu adjacent to the leaving group at neutral or slightly basic pH. The proteasome has an ATP-dependent proteolytic activity.
Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal brain (at protein level).
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase T1A family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab123211 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.