Key features and details
- Expression system: Baculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Purity: > 95% Densitometry
- Suitable for: WB, SDS-PAGE
Product nameRecombinant Human STK16 protein
See all STK16 proteins and peptides
Purity> 95 % Densitometry.
Purity was determined to be >95% by densitometry.
Expression systemBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
Protein lengthFull length protein
Predicted molecular weight58 kDa including tags
Amino acids1 to 305
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127160 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.29% Sodium chloride
FunctionProtein kinase that act on both serine and threonine residues.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed at very low levels.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on serine and threonine residues.
It is uncertain whether palmitoylation is on Cys-6 and/or Cys-8.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab127160 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Pitarokoili K et al. Intrathecal triamcinolone acetonide exerts anti-inflammatory effects on Lewis rat experimental autoimmune neuritis and direct anti-oxidative effects on Schwann cells. J Neuroinflammation 16:58 (2019). PubMed: 30851725
- Pitarokoili K et al. Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory potential of human immunoglobulin applied intrathecally in Lewis rat experimental autoimmune neuritis. J Neuroimmunol 309:58-67 (2017). PubMed: 28601289