Product nameRecombinant Human ZNF581 protein
Purity> 90 % SDS-PAGE.
ab169912 was expressed in E.coli as inclusion bodies. The final product was refolded and chromatographically purified.
Expression systemEscherichia coli
Protein lengthFull length protein
SequenceMASMTGGQQMGRGEFMLVLPSPCPQPLAFSSVETMEGPPRRTCRSPEPGP SSSIGSPQASSPPR PNHYLLIDTQGVPYTVLVDEESQREPGASGAPGQ KKCYSCPVCSRVFEYMSYLQRHSITHSEVK PFECDICGKAFKRASHLA RHHSIHLAGGGRPHGCPLCPRRFRDAGELAQHSRVHSGERPFQCPH CP RRFMEQNTLQKHTRWKHP
Predicted molecular weight24 kDa including tags
Amino acids1 to 197
TagsT7 tag N-Terminus
- Anti-T7 tag® antibody (DyLight® 550) (ab117595)
- Anti-T7 tag® antibody (Agarose) (ab1230)
- Anti-T7 tag® antibody (HRP) (ab19291)
- Anti-T7 tag® antibody (HRP) (ab21477)
- Anti-T7 tag® antibody (PE) (ab72563)
- Anti-T7 tag® antibody (SureLight® APC) (ab72565)
- Anti-T7 tag® antibody (ab9115)
- Anti-T7 tag® antibody (ab9138)
- Anti-T7 tag® antibody (ab97964)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab169912 in the following tested applications.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituent: 0.32% Tris HCl
Contains NaCl, KCl, EDTA, arginine, DTT and glycerol.
- Zinc finger protein 581
FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
Sequence similaritiesContains 4 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab169912 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.