Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: >= 98% SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin level: < 1.000 Eu/µg
- Active: Yes
- Suitable for: Functional Studies, SDS-PAGE, HPLC
- High batch-to-batch consistency
- Optimal bioactivity
- Guaranteed identical to human native proteins
- >95% purity
- Ultra-low endotoxin levels: <0.005 Eu/µg
- Carrier and tag free
Product nameRecombinant mouse GM-CSF protein (Active)
See all GM-CSF proteins and peptides
The ED50, as determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of murine FDC-P1 cells is ≤ 0.05 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 2 x 107 units/mg.
Purity>= 98 % SDS-PAGE.
>= 98% HPLC analyses. Sterile filtered.
Endotoxin level< 1.000 Eu/µg
Expression systemEscherichia coli
Protein lengthFull length protein
SequenceMAPTRSPITV TRPWKHVEAI KEALNLLDDM PVTLNEEVEV VSNEFSFKKL TCVQTRLKIF EQGLRGNFTK LKGALNMTAS YYQTYCPPTP ETDCETQVTT YADFIDSLKT FLTDIPFECK KPVQK
Predicted molecular weight14 kDa
Amino acids18 to 141
Additional sequence informationFull length mature protein, minus the signal peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9742 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
ReconstitutionFor lot specific reconstitution information please contact our Scientific Support Team.
- Colony stimulating factor
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage)
FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab9742 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Bayih AG et al. Immune Response and Protective Efficacy of a Heterologous DNA-Protein Immunization withLeishmaniaSuperoxide Dismutase B1. Biomed Res Int 2017:2145386 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29359145
Customer reviews and Q&As
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org