Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 85% SDS-PAGE
- Tags: His tag N-Terminus
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE, MS
Product nameRecombinant Mouse PD-L1 protein
See all PD-L1 proteins and peptides
Purity> 85 % SDS-PAGE.
ab130039 is purified using conventional chromatography.
Expression systemEscherichia coli
Protein lengthProtein fragment
SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMFTITA PKDLYVVEYG SNVTMECRFP VERELDLLAL VVYWEKEDEQ VIQFVAGEED LKPQHSNFRG RASLPKDQLL KGNAALQITD VKLQDAGVYC CIISYGGADY KRITLKVNAP YRKINQRISV DPATSEHELI CQAEGYPEAE VIWTNSDHQP VSGKRSVTTS RTEGMLLNVT SSLRVNATAN DVFYCTFWRS QPGQNHTAEL IIPELPATHP PQNRTH
Predicted molecular weight28 kDa including tags
Amino acids19 to 239
TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130039 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.88% Sodium chloride
- B7 H
- B7 H1
- B7 homolog 1
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal, essential for T-cell proliferation and production of IL10 and IFNG, in an IL2-dependent and a PDCD1-independent manner. Interaction with PDCD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation and cytokine production.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the heart, skeletal muscle, placenta and lung. Weakly expressed in the thymus, spleen, kidney and liver. Expressed on activated T- and B-cells, dendritic cells, keratinocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane and Endomembrane system.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab130039 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Liu C et al. Discovery of a novel, potent and selective small-molecule inhibitor of PD-1/PD-L1 interaction with robust in vivo anti-tumour efficacy. Br J Pharmacol 178:2651-2670 (2021). PubMed: 33768523
- Wang G et al. An engineered oncolytic virus expressing PD-L1 inhibitors activates tumor neoantigen-specific T cell responses. Nat Commun 11:1395 (2020). PubMed: 32170083
- Wang Z et al. Anti-PD-1 treatment impairs opioid antinociception in rodents and nonhuman primates. Sci Transl Med 12:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32075945