Key features and details
- Expression system: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, SDS-PAGE
Product nameRecombinant Mumps virus wild-type, Gloucester strain, nucleocapsid protein
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
ab74560 is purified by ultracentifugation.
Expression systemSaccharomyces cerevisiae
Protein lengthFull length protein
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74560 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
ReconstitutionLyophilised, reconstitute with 120µl deionised water and add glycerol to 50%.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab74560 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Böröcz K et al. Application of a fast and cost-effective 'three-in-one' MMR ELISA as a tool for surveying anti-MMR humoral immunity: the Hungarian experience. Epidemiol Infect 148:e17 (2020). PubMed: 32014073
- Marques RF et al. Protective Malaria Vaccine in Mice Based on the Plasmodium vivax Circumsporozoite Protein Fused with the Mumps Nucleocapsid Protein. Vaccines (Basel) 8:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32325874
- Sun AC et al. High-Density Redox Amplified Coulostatic Discharge-Based Biosensor Array. IEEE J Solid-State Circuits 53:2054-2064 (2018). PubMed: 30559530