Product nameAnti-RECQL5 antibody
See all RECQL5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RECQL5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Dog
- HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate ; Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate;
This antibody appears to recognise the beta isoform of RecQL5 (109 kDa)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Primary antibody notesThis antibody appears to recognise the beta isoform of RecQL5 (109 kDa)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31609 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 109 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 109 kDa).|
FunctionMay have an important role in DNA metabolism.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the helicase family. RecQ subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Nucleus > nucleoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
- ATP-dependent DNA helicase Q5 antibody
- DNA helicase antibody
- DNA helicase, RecQ like type 5 antibody
All lanes : Anti-RECQL5 antibody (ab31609) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 :
Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 680) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 109 kDa
Observed band size: 109 kDa
Additional bands at: >300 kDa (possible cross reactivity)
This product has been referenced in:
- Patel DS et al. BLM helicase regulates DNA repair by counteracting RAD51 loading at DNA double-strand break sites. J Cell Biol 216:3521-3534 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28912125) »
- Blundred R et al. Human RECQL5 overcomes thymidine-induced replication stress. DNA Repair (Amst) 9:964-75 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20643585) »