Publishing research using ab64830? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab64830 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Filippini A et al. Differential Enzymatic Activity of Rat ADAR2 Splicing Variants Is Due to Altered Capability to Interact with RNA in the Deaminase Domain. Genes (Basel) 9:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29419780
- Huang H et al. Tissue-selective restriction of RNA editing of CaV1.3 by splicing factor SRSF9. Nucleic Acids Res 46:7323-7338 (2018). PubMed: 29733375
- Shanmugam R et al. SRSF9 selectively represses ADAR2-mediated editing of brain-specific sites in primates. Nucleic Acids Res 46:7379-7395 (2018). PubMed: 29992293
- Xiang JF et al. N6-Methyladenosines Modulate A-to-I RNA Editing. Mol Cell 69:126-135.e6 (2018). PubMed: 29304330
- Filippini A et al. Absence of the Fragile X Mental Retardation Protein results in defects of RNA editing of neuronal mRNAs in mouse. RNA Biol 14:1580-1591 (2017). PubMed: 28640668
- Wang AL et al. Down-regulation of the RNA editing enzyme ADAR2 contributes to RGC death in a mouse model of glaucoma. PLoS One 9:e91288 (2014). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 24608178