Key features and details
- redFluor™ 710 Rat monoclonal [1A8] to Ly6g
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: redFluor™ 710
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameredFluor™ 710 Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8]
See all Ly6g primary antibodies
DescriptionredFluor™ 710 Rat monoclonal [1A8] to Ly6g
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Flow cyt: Mouse C57Bl/6 bone marrow cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from TCS.
Light chain typekappa
- APC Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab210201)
- FITC Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab210203)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab210204)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab210206)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab210207)
- CF405M Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab236484)
- PerCP Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab236485)
- violetFluor™ 450 Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab242074)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab242066 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
0.25 μg: We recommend titrating the antibody under your specific conditions to determine the optimal concentration of antibody needed in your experimental system.
RelevanceLy6G is a GPI-anchored protein, that is also known as the myeloid differentiation antigen Gr1. The antigen is transiently expressed on monocytes in the bone marrow. The level of antigen expression in the bone marrow directly correlates with granulocyte differentiation and maturation. Ly6G is expressed predominantly on neutrophils, also in a subset of eosinophils, differentiating pre-monocytes, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
Cellular localizationAttached to the membrane by a GPI-anchor.
- Gr-1 antibody
- Gr1 antibody
- Ly-6G.1 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab242066 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.