Key features and details
- redFluor™ 710 Rat monoclonal [TER-119] to Ly76
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: redFluor™ 710
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameredFluor™ 710 Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119]
See all Ly76 primary antibodies
DescriptionredFluor™ 710 Rat monoclonal [TER-119] to Ly76
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Flow cyt: Mouse C57Bl/6 bone marrow cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant. The purified antibody was conjugated under optimal conditions, with unreacted dye removed from the preparation.
Light chain typekappa
- CF405M Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab236568)
- PerCP Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab236574)
- violetFluor™ 450 Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab253069)
- Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab91113)
- APC Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab93582)
- PE Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab93586)
- FITC Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab93587)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-Ly76 antibody [TER-119] (ab95823)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab253078 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at 0.125 μg per reaction.
RelevanceLy76 is a glycophorin A-associated protein. It is an erythroid-specific antigen expressed on early proerythroblasts to mature erythrocytes, but not BFU-E or CFU-E.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- Entrez Gene: 104231 Mouse
- Ly 76 antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen 76 antibody
- TER 119 antibody
- TER119 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab253078 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.