Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RELM beta
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-RELM beta antibody
See all RELM beta primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RELM beta
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Mouse RELM beta.
- Mouse colon.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11429 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tissue specificityExpressed only in the gastrointestinal tract, particularly the colon.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the resistin/FIZZ family.
- Information by UniProt
- C/EBP epsilon regulated myeloid specific secreted cysteine rich protein precursor 2 antibody
- CCGR antibody
- Colon and small intestine specific cysteine rich protein antibody
ab11429 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Steel N et al. TGFß-activation by dendritic cells drives Th17 induction and intestinal contractility and augments the expulsion of the parasite Trichinella spiralis in mice. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007657 (2019). PubMed: 30998782
- Jiang Y et al. TGF-ß1-induced SMAD2/3/4 activation promotes RELM-ß transcription to modulate the endothelium-mesenchymal transition in human endothelial cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 105:52-60 (2018). PubMed: 30120989
- Scott F et al. Identification of Flavin-Containing Monooxygenase 5 (FMO5) as a Regulator of Glucose Homeostasis and a Potential Sensor of Gut Bacteria. Drug Metab Dispos 45:982-989 (2017). PubMed: 28646079
- Busch RA et al. Bombesin Preserves Goblet Cell Resistin-Like Molecule ß During Parenteral Nutrition but Not Other Goblet Cell Products. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 40:1042-9 (2016). PubMed: 25934045
- Akbari M et al. Direct interaction between XRCC1 and UNG2 facilitates rapid repair of uracil in DNA by XRCC1 complexes. DNA Repair (Amst) 9:785-95 (2010). PubMed: 20466601