Key features and details
- Selective TGF-β type 1 receptor inhibitor. Cell-permeable.
- CAS Number: 446859-33-2
- Purity: > 98%
- Soluble in ethanol to 50 mM and in DMSO to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameRepSox, TGF-beta type 1 receptor inhibitor
DescriptionSelective TGF-β type 1 receptor inhibitor. Cell-permeable.
- ALK5 Inhibitor II
- SJN 2511
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in ethanol to 50 mM and in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Toxic, refer to SDS for further information.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Nucleotide metabolism
- Molecular processes
- Mitochondrial transcription
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab142139 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Liu W et al. TGF-ß1 facilitates cell-cell communication in osteocytes via connexin43- and pannexin1-dependent gap junctions. Cell Death Discov 5:141 (2019). PubMed: 31666990
- Liu W et al. Transforming growth factor-ß1 up-regulates connexin43 expression in osteocytes via canonical Smad-dependent signaling pathway. Biosci Rep 38:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30482881
- Yang YH et al. Stromal Tissue Rigidity Promotes Mesenchymal Stem Cell-Mediated Corneal Wound Healing Through the Transforming Growth Factor ß Signaling Pathway. Stem Cells 34:2525-2535 (2016). PubMed: 27250866